Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chairish Color Challenge

So we've all heard of Chairish right? If you haven't then you need to go check out their website ASAP! Chairish is an online marketplace for vintage furniture and home decor. They have vintage finds from all over the country for every room in your home. It is a great place to find unique and one of a kind furnishings.

I was contacted by Chairish last week about creating a bold color mood board designed around one of their many vintage accent chairs. It's no secret I have a chair fetish so I was happy to oblige! I choose this Mid-Centruy Beauty to work with:


I loved the color and the clean lines. I paired it with a dark grey sofa and the design quickly took a moody yet cozy turn. Maybe it's because fall is just about here but I would love to be sitting in this room sipping some coffee right now!



To create this room I used this chair from Chairish.

Also from Chairish is the natural wood coffee table and this uber mod chandelier.

To round out the look I choose the Bank Mink Sofa from BluDot, this gorgeous plush soft rug from Jaipur Rugs, and to add a bit of bling I went with the Diana Accent Table from home Decorators.

Also shown are the Watercolor World Map I found on Etsy and this pair of emerald green pillows I found on Belk.

So what are you waiting for? Go create the room of your dreams with Chairish!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Can you share with me what software you use to create your rooms.